A list and links to items I’ve had published over the years:
- May 2018 – FFS Stop Talking About Trickle Down Economics – article about language used to talk about the economy. Published online at Medium here.
- January 2018 – Controlled Immersion: The Promise and Disappointment of Virtual Reality – VR Experience by Benjamin Laird at Overland Literary Journal.
- November 2017 – Controlled Immersion – article about virtual reality – the philosophy, commercialisation and cultural representation – published by Overland Literary Journal. Online here. Republished online as The Promise and Disappointment of Virtual Reality by Lithub here.
- March 2017 – The Robots Aren’t Coming. They’re already here – article about the future of work, published online by Green Agenda.
- Jan 2017 – An Automated Future? Interview with Jim Stanford – interview about the future of work, published online by Green Agenda.
- Oct 2016 – Too Late, Humans – article about virtual reality, it’s history in reality and literature, and where it might be going. Published online by Overland Literary Journal.
- Dec 2015 –We Need to Stop Talking About Refugees – article published by GreenMail. Reprinted online here.
- Oct 2014 – Immersion in the Familiar – review of the 2014 Byron Writers Festival, published in GreenMail. Online here.
- Sep 2014 – Storytelling & Marketing: It’s all about the mentor – paper delivered at the 2014 NSW Community Options Conference in Coogee, Sydney. Online here.
- Sep 2014 – Chasing Rabbits – article about strategic prioritisation published by Plan to Thrive, online here.
- Feb 2014 – Watching ‘Her’ – review of Spike Jonze’s film Her, published by Overland Online here.
- Feb 2014 – Renewed pressure on Sri Lanka over war crime allegations – historical overview of the conflict between Tamil and Sinhalese peoples in Sri, published by SBS Online here.
- September 2016 – Another Me – published by UrchinPress in the Imaginary Worlds Collection, Volume 1. Not currently online.
- July 2014 – Shadows on the Wall – short story published by Seizure Online, online here.
- March 2015 – Dear Sylvia – poem performed at the Australian Centre for Photography, as part of the Spectrum Now Festival 2015, 30 March 2015. The Poem
- Feb 2015 – Like Silver Spoons – poem published as part of the Epistles at Dawn project by Seizure. Online here.
- Dec 2014 – Hairy Legs – poem published as part of the Epistles at Dawn project by Seizure. Online here.
- Oct 2014 – The Graduate – poem published as part of the Epistles at Dawn project by Seizure. Online here.
- Aug 2013 – About Time – long-listed for the Montreal International Poetry Prize, 2013. Online here.
- Jan 2006 – London Snow – poem published by UTS in The Fine Print. Reprinted online here.