A list and links to items I’ve had published over the years:
- April 2020 – All Together – the future of commissioning human services in NSW. Co-written research report (with Marc Stears, Sue Goodwin, Lisa Fennis and Elaine Fishwick) for the Sydney Policy Lab at the University of Sydney. Available online here.
- September 2018 – Fund Equal Justice campaign review. An in-depth review of the successful #FundEqualJustice campaign which resulted in reversed funding cuts to Australia’s community law sector. Available via LinkedIn here.
- September 2019 – Community-led justice reinvestment: rethinking access to justice. Article co-written with Sarah Hopkins for Issue 154 of the Australian Lawyers Alliance magazine Precedent.
- June 2019 – What can we learn from justice reinvestment? Article following a visit to the Maranguka Community Hub in Bourke. Published via the ANTaR and Community Legal Centres NSW websites.
- September 2018 – The Limits of Rights and Protections: Housing as an Essential Service. Article with Leo Patterson Ross of the Tenants’ Union of NSW. Published in the September 2018 issue of Parity, and republished online by the Tenants’ Union of NSW here.
- May 2018 – FFS Stop Talking About Trickle Down Economics – article about language used to talk about the economy. Published online at Medium here.
- January 2018 – Controlled Immersion: The Promise and Disappointment of Virtual Reality – VR Experience by Benjamin Laird at Overland Literary Journal.
- November 2017 – Controlled Immersion – article about virtual reality – the philosophy, commercialisation and cultural representation – published by Overland Literary Journal. Online here. Republished online as The Promise and Disappointment of Virtual Reality by Lithub here.
- March 2017 – The Robots Aren’t Coming. They’re already here – article about the future of work, published online by Green Agenda.
- Jan 2017 – An Automated Future? Interview with Jim Stanford – interview about the future of work, published online by Green Agenda.
- Oct 2016 – Too Late, Humans – article about virtual reality, it’s history in reality and literature, and where it might be going. Published online by Overland Literary Journal.
- Dec 2015 –We Need to Stop Talking About Refugees – article published by GreenMail. Reprinted online here.
- Oct 2014 – Immersion in the Familiar – review of the 2014 Byron Writers Festival, published in GreenMail. Online here.
- Sep 2014 – Storytelling & Marketing: It’s all about the mentor – paper delivered at the 2014 NSW Community Options Conference in Coogee, Sydney. Online here.
- Sep 2014 – Chasing Rabbits – article about strategic prioritisation published by Plan to Thrive, online here.
- Feb 2014 – Watching ‘Her’ – review of Spike Jonze’s film Her, published by Overland Online here.
- Feb 2014 – Renewed pressure on Sri Lanka over war crime allegations – historical overview of the conflict between Tamil and Sinhalese peoples in Sri, published by SBS Online here.
- September 2016 – Another Me – published by UrchinPress in the Imaginary Worlds Collection, Volume 1. Not currently online.
- July 2014 – Shadows on the Wall – short story published by Seizure Online, online here.
- March 2015 – Dear Sylvia – poem performed at the Australian Centre for Photography, as part of the Spectrum Now Festival 2015, 30 March 2015. The Poem
- Feb 2015 – Like Silver Spoons – poem published as part of the Epistles at Dawn project by Seizure. Online here.
- Dec 2014 – Hairy Legs – poem published as part of the Epistles at Dawn project by Seizure. Online here.
- Oct 2014 – The Graduate – poem published as part of the Epistles at Dawn project by Seizure. Online here.
- Aug 2013 – About Time – long-listed for the Montreal International Poetry Prize, 2013. Online here.
- Jan 2006 – London Snow – poem published by UTS in The Fine Print. Reprinted online here.