After Amsterdam I got the train back to Berlin to spend the holiday period with the friends I stayed with in November when I arrived in Europe.
- Bike-riding around Berlin in the chilly winter air, discovering the Tiergarten, Mitte and the Neue Wache Memorial. More on that here.
- Visiting the very excellent Reichstag building, home of the German Bundestag (national parliament). More to come here.
- A day trip out to Beelitz-Heilstätten, a former hospital complex for sufferers of consumption and tuberculosis, now derelict. Photos from there here.
- Spending Christmas and the New Year with my friends and their family, including visiting lots of Christmas Markets and getting to be the photographer at my friends’ impromptu wedding!
- Fantastic exhibition at the C/O Gallery, especially an extensive retrospective of the work of Anton Corbijn.
Slideshow below. Clickthrough the links above for more about some of the things. Or check out the whole Europe 2015-16 Gallery on Flickr.
Berlin, December 2015